WELCOME

Welcome
is the 1st only thing that I only can say.. to you dear Blog Reader.

This blog was made by me, so that I could put my work here and come back and read about my past and remember the Joy & Sorrow I experienced... and also some of my thoughts & IDEAS!!! that I would like to put on my blog..
Feel free to Look around & Make yourself at home by reading this blog... alright enough RIFF RAFF have a look around ;)

Tuesday 10 March 2015

Can't sleep no.2

Can't sleep.. what do? Start pondering on the deep shit in life and start reflecting till you lose yourself lol. Also because I have a mechanical keyboard now with clicky noises when I type, It feels really good... :P 

So what am I gonna talk about today? Weeeellll I had a thought and started thinking.. "Hey! What if I could go back in time and redo my college days". Then obviously I'd make the right choices and play my cards right from the very beginning... even go after that girl again but this time with a different approach. So how would it go? Well it would be like this.

Sem 1. I go to college. I'd definitely train seriously and take a chance to study Basic Drawing seriously and never give up on my trusty old pencil and paper. I'd push my exercises as much potential as I had and obviously made use of all the time I had as a student and most probably still procrastinate but still be able to have fun while meeting the deadlines earlier than expected for amendments. I'd obviously choose my dialogues wisely against classmates in my class.. I'd be friends with Andy no doubt.

Sem 2. I'd try to be friends with the rest and try to show my worth in a group assignment. That way I would be on good terms with everyone. In this sem I would have teamed up with her for the first time and would try to perform better than I did.I would still have to face the hardships of a certain Lecturer B's classes but at least I'd knew what to do. Really, really play around with Photoshop in this semester again. but still use contents for my assignments as I really liked them. And hell yeah I would still go back to JB and establish a name in the records for Initial D again (there goes my money again orz)

Sem 3. Hoo this is the sem where I crashed and burned.. but if everything went fine in previous sems I would have did the same stuck to my routines and meet deadlines and show steady progress in Digital Illustration and most possibly try to score a B+ for it rather than a C -.-. I wouldn't give her chocolates on valentines day because I would know that she's not into me. I would still maintain as a friend and try to know her more. I would still wear my school uniform as I would still feel attached to it and get discounts for taking bus. LOL!

Man I am really talking about her in each sem now am I. Shit. On a side note.. most probably wont play initial D when im in Selangor because I would have chose to go into gunpla instead. Not to mention when I'm back for the sem break I have my alone time,gunpla and Initial D 5.. Shieeet.

Sem 4. This sem was the sem I woke up and push hard. but of course.. as a redo.. I would have done the same.. but try to achieve better than before. Obviously another Lecturer would be a challenge but I would have kept my cool about it.

Sem 5. Aaaahhh another short sem where I would do everything quickly.. This time we went into an abandoned flat for filming... and I would have made a musical instead of a music video... -_-

Sem 6. I would study more on web designs and get into Jquery and parallax scrolling would still be the website I'd like to make. I would have enjoyed all the hangouts together more with my college mates... 

Sem 7. Internship. AAAAAhhh so where would I have gone? Well obviously to another company for web design. most possibly with my college mate.. and then end up learning more about web design.

Sem 8. Final sem yo! I would still use flash because I wouldn't have the time to make a 3d game.

Nothing much to say about the other sems because I've said it earlier - -. I would still be drawing and enjoying my pencil and paper. The money I got from the left over in PTPTN would still be used for my music. ehuheueh. I would still be using Photoshop, Dream weaver, and After Effects as they were the software I personally liked using :). Damn looking back at my assignments only leaves me wondering how the hell I did them.... But think about this Jon. If it wasn't for you well paid job. You wouldn't have got those SHURE earphones, your gaming headsets and mechanical keyboard. Your gunpla and your figure collections.Thats all.. man its pretty late now.. gotta go sleep Zzz.
BACK TO THE OLD WAYS OF JON360!

No comments:

Post a Comment