WELCOME

Welcome
is the 1st only thing that I only can say.. to you dear Blog Reader.

This blog was made by me, so that I could put my work here and come back and read about my past and remember the Joy & Sorrow I experienced... and also some of my thoughts & IDEAS!!! that I would like to put on my blog..
Feel free to Look around & Make yourself at home by reading this blog... alright enough RIFF RAFF have a look around ;)

Sunday 9 June 2013

ITS TIME. FOR INTERNSHIP. >:)

こんにちは! Hello! A short post from me in awhile. This time of the year is when the battles get hard and having absolute resolve and steel determination is what gets me through this semester. It will be the hardest hurdle I'll face ever yet. At the same time. Its gonna be the most exciting adventure of my career life!

Currenty I am an Intern Animator in Les' Copaque Sdn. Bhd. (For those who dont know what company it is, its the company that makes Upin and Ipin and Pada Zaman Dahulu).
Now I know how people don't like to do stuff like this or people say "Doing 3D work like that? Pfft. Thats humiliating."

All I can say to that person is that they are missing out on a lot of stuff and they don't understand how fun it is at this company and how much you'll learn and how good the standard is here. Animation here is tough with tight deadlines. But 3d modeling too is tough with the discipline and how neat your work needs to be compared to animation :).

So there is a fair amount of struggle in each departments, thats all I could say. Apart from work here in the company, its quite a ward and friendly company because everyone here wants to be creative and have fun while working. Learning is a though process. It takes time, effort, and practice to hone your skills and get a better understanding. 


しかあああああああああし!BUUUUUUUUT!

THAT WONT STOP ME FROM MY ADVENTURE UP THE STAIRS IN MY CAREER!

いくぜ! ONWARD! TOWARDS VICTORY~!

with steel determination. absolute resolve. and fiery passion. >:)

1 comment: